Location plot; water and outer edge
Land area varies from 175m2 to 300m2
Different types of holiday homes
Rental through Holiday Park De Groote Vliet
Planning construction holiday home
Construction work starts: October / November, ready to rent July 1. Unfortunately, the delivery date is uncertain at the moment, due to planning and delivery of materials
The holiday homes are rented out in a system that tries to ensure that each holiday home to be rented out has as equal a number of rental weeks and total rental income as possible. Differences in the total rental income per holiday home per year can arise due to, for example, preference bookings and blocked periods by the owner himself. The owner pays a 25% fee to De Groote Vliet for the rental mediation. If there is a collaboration with a partner / tour operator / intermediary, the fee could be adjusted.
De Groote Vliet uses this reimbursement for:
- Taking care of advertising and promotion, an internet site and a brochure
- Renting out the holiday home
- Taking care of rental settlement
- Solving problems with tenants
- Opening reception at times to be determined by De Groote Vliet
- Taking care of linen packages and if wanted towel packages
- Checking the holiday home before and after the rental
- Minor repairs/work such as door jams, t.v. setup, etc. (Material costs will be charged if necessary)
- Advice on the condition of the property and making a list of recommendations for maintenance and/or replacement. (If necessary).
If you are seriously interested in our park and there is currently no vacant lot that you prefer. Can we put you on our waiting list, without any obligation? You will then be kept informed of our offer by means of our newsletter mailing, before it goes on official sale. If you have any questions, or if you wish to make a viewing appointment, you can always contact us.
Bekijk Nieuwbouw Vraag meer informatie Meer informatie